Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2003
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator Astra Arcus USA
- Class Acetanilides; Local anaesthetics
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anaesthesia; Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 15 Dec 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Anaesthesia in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Dec 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in USA (Unknown route)