AK 30 NGFAlternative Names: AK 30 CD4; OX 26 NGF
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2000
At a glance
- Originator Alkermes
- Class Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 27 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (IV-injection)
- 30 Jan 1996 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in USA (IV-injection)