Research programme: SCPF - Advanced Tissue SciencesAlternative Names: SCPF
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Advanced Tissue Sciences [CEASED]
- Class Antineoplastics; Radioprotectives
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Oct 2002 Advanced Tissue Sciences has filed under Chapter 11 of the US Bankruptcy Code
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)