At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Benzamides; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 22 Nov 1995 Suspended - Preclinical for Angina pectoris in France (Unknown route)
- 22 Nov 1995 Suspended - Preclinical for Angina pectoris in USA (Unknown route)
- 11 Oct 1995 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in France (Unknown route)