Atrial peptide clearance inhibitors
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Scios
- Developer Bayer; Scios
- Mechanism of Action Diuretics
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Congestive heart failure in USA (PO)
- 18 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (PO)
- 12 May 1997 Preclinical development for Congestive heart failure in USA (PO)