At a glance
- Originator Merck Frosst
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antirheumatics; Indoles; Pyridines
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammatory bowel diseases; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Psoriasis in USA (Unknown route)