At a glance
- Originator Scherer Healthcare
- Class Analgesics; Antirheumatics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jul 1998 Biofor is now part of Scherer Healthcare
- 28 Dec 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)