At a glance
- Originator Dompe
- Class Antiallergics; Antihistamines
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 1997 Discontinued-I for Asthma in United Kingdom (PO)
- 05 Sep 1997 Discontinued-I for Asthma in Italy (PO)
- 29 Jun 1995 A clinical study has been added to the pharmacodynamics section (company communication).