At a glance
- Originator Dompe
- Class Antiallergics; Antihistamines
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 1997 Discontinued-I for Asthma in United Kingdom (PO)
- 05 Sep 1997 Discontinued-I for Asthma in Italy (PO)
- 29 Jun 1995 A clinical study has been added to the pharmacodynamics section (company communication).