Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 1996
At a glance
- Originator British Biotech
- Developer British Biotech; Japan Tobacco
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hyperlipidaemia in Japan (Unknown route)
- 11 Nov 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hyperlipidaemia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 11 Nov 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (Unknown route)