RispenzepineAlternative Names: DF 594; Ulvenzepine
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 1997
At a glance
- Originator Dompe
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Bronchitis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 1997 Discontinued-II for Asthma in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 05 Sep 1997 Discontinued-II for Asthma in Italy (Inhalation)
- 05 Sep 1997 Discontinued-II for Bronchitis in Italy (Inhalation)