PibaxizineAlternative Names: J 028; UCB 20028; UCB J 028
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator UCB
- Class Piperazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 1997 Discontinued - Phase-II for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 03 Apr 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 20 Aug 1996 J 028 is now called pibaxizine