CGP 51901Alternative Names: AL 901; Antiallergy MAb
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Tanox
- Class Antiallergics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunoglobulin inhibitors; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 1999 Tanox Biosystems is now called Tanox
- 19 Oct 1998 Suspended-II for Seasonal allergic rhinitis in USA (Unknown route)
- 19 Oct 1998 Suspended-I for Seasonal allergic rhinitis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)