Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2001
At a glance
- Originator Access Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Access Pharmaceuticals; GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiallergics; Antipruritics; Antipsoriatics
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2001 Discontinued-II for Psoriasis in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Psoriasis in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Aug 1997 Investigation in Psoriasis in USA (Unknown route)