Influenza virus vaccine liposomal
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator National Institute of Health and Nutrition; Teikyo University
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Influenza virus infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 20 Mar 1996 Preclinical development for Influenza virus infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 20 Mar 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Influenza virus infections in USA (Unknown route)