Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2000
At a glance
- Originator Guidotti
- Class Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators; Small molecules; Tropanes
- Mechanism of Action Platelet activating factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 12 Apr 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Apr 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 12 Apr 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in Italy (Unknown route)