At a glance
- Originator Cell Therapeutics
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Interleukin 2 inhibitors; T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cytomegalovirus infections; HIV infections; Nephritis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cytomegalovirus infections in USA (Unknown route)