Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antimigraines
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1D receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 23 Jul 1996 No-Development-Reported for Migraine in United Kingdom (PO)