ThymotrinanAlternative Names: RGH 0205; TP3
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Gedeon Richter
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Cancer; HIV infections; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for HIV infections treatment in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued for Rheumatic disorders (unspecified route)
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cancer in Hungary (unspecified route)