Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2000
At a glance
- Originator MedImmune
- Class Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action HIV envelope protein gp120 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jan 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)