Anti-ICAM-1 monoclonal antibodyAlternative Names: Anti-CD54 monoclonal antibody; Anti-ICAM-1
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Intercellular adhesion molecule 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Coronary disorders; Diabetes mellitus; Rheumatoid arthritis; Thrombosis; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)
- 14 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Germany (Unknown route)
- 15 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in Japan (Unknown route)