SepriloseAlternative Names: GW 80126
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Boston Life Sciences
- Developer Boston Life Sciences; Kissei Pharmaceutical
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Carbohydrates
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatic disorders in Japan (unspecified route)