At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Developer Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Class Non-opioid analgesics; Piperidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Aug 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Pain in USA (Unknown route)