Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 1995
At a glance
- Originator Egis Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Japan Tobacco
- Class Antiarrhythmics
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in South Korea (Unknown route)
- 31 Mar 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in Philippines (Unknown route)
- 31 Mar 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in Japan (Unknown route)