At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antipruritics
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene B4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 1995 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)