At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cytochrome P 450 enzyme system inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dermatitis; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 1995 No-Development-Reported for Dermatitis in USA (Topical)
- 05 Dec 1995 No-Development-Reported for Psoriasis in USA (Topical)