CE 1037Alternative Names: MDL 201404; UT 77
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2000
At a glance
- Originator Cortech; The Research Foundation of State University of New York
- Mechanism of Action Leucocyte elastase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Adult respiratory distress syndrome; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Cystic fibrosis; Emphysema
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2000 Discontinued-II for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 Jun 2000 Discontinued-phase I for Emphysema in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 Jun 2000 Discontinued-II for Adult respiratory distress syndrome in USA (Unknown route)