MSH 143Alternative Names: MSA 254; MSK 055
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly; Medivir AB
- Class Antiretrovirals
- Mechanism of Action RNA-directed DNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in Sweden (Unknown route)