LonapaleneAlternative Names: RS 43179
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 1999
At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Class Antiparasitics; Antipsoriatics; Naphthalenes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 24 Nov 1995 Discontinued-III for Psoriasis in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 24 Nov 1995 Discontinued-III for Psoriasis in USA (Topical)