InotriptanAlternative Names: PMD 7; Triptosine; Tryptosine
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Pan Medica
- Class Aromatic amino acids; Drug withdrawal therapies; Small molecules; Tryptamines
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alcoholism
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 30 Jan 1996 No-Development-Reported for Alcoholism in France (Unknown route)
- 28 Aug 1995 Phase-III clinical trials for Alcoholism in France (Unknown route)