Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Medea Research
- Developer Pulitzer
- Class Antidepressants; Antiparkinsonians; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Depression in Italy (PO)
- 06 Oct 1994 Phase-III clinical trials for Affective disorders in Italy (PO)