At a glance
- Originator Cortech
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B1 receptor antagonists; Bradykinin B2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Feb 2000 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Feb 2000 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Jun 1999 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)