At a glance
- Originator Scios
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammatory bowel diseases; Septic shock
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 14 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 06 Nov 1995 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 06 Nov 1995 No-Development-Reported for Septic shock in USA (PO)