Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 1995
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi Winthrop
- Class Non-opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 1995 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (PO)