Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Serotonin Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anorectics
- Mechanism of Action Neurotransmitter stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cocaine abuse; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 09 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cocaine abuse in USA (Unknown route)
- 11 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)