Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2001
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antibacterials; Oxazolidinones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein 30S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anaerobic infections; Gram-positive infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2001 Discontinued-I for Anaerobic infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Sep 2001 Discontinued-I for Gram-positive infections in USA (Unknown route)