Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 1998
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 02 Oct 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (PO)
- 02 Oct 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (PO)
- 13 Mar 1997 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in USA (PO)