At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors; Phospholipase A2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 11 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)