At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Analgesics; Antipyretics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 08 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 08 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Switzerland (Unknown route)