SDZ ABL 364Alternative Names: ABL 364
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Novartis; Sandoz
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Feb 1995 Discontinued-II for Cancer in Switzerland (Unknown route)