Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Oncogen
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Aug 1998 Profile reviewed
- 11 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)