NRLU 10 PEAlternative Names: OncoPurge
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Poniard Pharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Sep 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 17 Oct 1994 Phase-II clinical trials for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)