ImmuRAIT-Re-188Alternative Names: ImmuRAIT-rhenium-188
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2000
At a glance
- Originator Immunomedics
- Class Antibodies; Radioisotopes
- Mechanism of Action Ionising radiation emitters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Nov 2000 Discontinued-II for Colorectal cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Aug 1996 Suspended-II for Colorectal cancer in USA (Unknown route)