T lymphocyte-targeted immunofusion proteinAlternative Names: Genimmune; Genimune; TIF
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Originator XOMA
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 14 Oct 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Leukaemia in USA (IV-infusion)
- 14 Oct 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (IV-infusion)
- 12 Mar 2002 Suspended - Preclinical for Leukaemia in USA (IV-infusion)