NRLU 10Alternative Names: Rhenex
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Poniard Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Poniard Pharmaceuticals; Sanofi Winthrop
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jun 2001 Discontinued-I for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Oct 1996 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)