CRL 8131Alternative Names: Poloxamer 331; Protox
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator CytRx Corporation
- Class Antibacterials; Antiprotozoals; Antituberculars; Surfactants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Protozoan infections; Tuberculosis; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 28 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Tuberculosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Protozoal infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)