Hepatitis A vaccine - American Biogenetic Sciences
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2002
At a glance
- Originator American Biogenetic Sciences [CEASED]
- Class Hepatitis A vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis A
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis A in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Aug 2000 No-Development-Reported for Hepatitis A in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Mar 1994 Preclinical development for Hepatitis A in USA (Unknown route)