FilaminastAlternative Names: PDA 641; WAY 123641; WAY PDA 641
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 1999
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antiasthmatics; Heart failure therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 26 Oct 1999 Discontinued-II for Asthma in European Union (PO)
- 26 Oct 1999 Discontinued-II for Asthma in USA (PO)
- 23 May 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Asthma in European Union (PO)