At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antiasthmatics; Heart failure therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Psoriasis; Septic shock
Most Recent Events
- 23 Nov 1998 Discontinued-Clinical for Psoriasis in USA (Topical)
- 11 Mar 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Septic shock in USA (Unknown route)