Nolpitantium besilateAlternative Names: SR 140333
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Antihypotensives; Antimigraines; Piperidines; Quinuclidines
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Inflammation; Migraine; Nausea and vomiting; Pain; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Apr 2005 No development reported - Phase-II for Inflammation in France (unspecified route)
- 01 Apr 2005 No development reported - Phase-II for Asthma in France (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis