Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2000
At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Antibacterials; Peptide antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Chelating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Japan (SC)
- 12 Jun 2000 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in Japan (SC)